Tsumi to Batsu no Spica

I’m gonna say that there is most likely a group of people with the same or similar powers that tsumugi has and are committing murders and she and/or a few will go and take them out and this manga is going to turn into like a new age death note and I’m all for it!

I’m gonna say that there is most likely a group of people with the same or similar powers that tsumugi has and are committing murders and she and/or a few will go and take them out and this manga is going to turn into like a new age death note and I’m all for it!
This series turned out FAR more interesting to my tastes than I thought. At first I thought it was just going to be a crazy lady and a fucked up in the head teacher romance murder spree, but instead we've got a mature themed series that's pretty mainstream overall in the end, which I'm probably far more interested in than the edgy fetish shit it appeared as at first.

I hate untouched charachters that seem omniscent, so lazy writing I expected some type of explanation to the girl knowing everything, turns out she just has some bs superpower. Idk why this is only 3 chapters either, so much potential in first and second chapter just to be some 3 chapter one shot with a ass ending

Users who are viewing this thread