Tsumi to Kai - Vol. 3 Ch. 26 - Inferiority and Suffering

I kind of feel bad for Minedera and Aoi. Minedera obviously seems to like Houjo, but she only sees him as a toy and Aoi like Minedera, but for him, she's just secondary

this way to read the sentences is hurting the eyes...it is like Mangaplus. Use different fonts for rectangular bubbles, and for outside texts of bubbles. Also, the texts should be in diamond/hourglass type, as the size of the texts is is not too large... the redraws are other thing..... I noticed that for 17 page the background of Aoi and Minedera's hairs are destroyed...

Dex-chan lover
@themoobz it is more embarrassing to have to go to the er because of bondage play. I was talking to a professional dom once and she was saying how she was sounding a guy and pushed a little too hard and punctured his bladder. Try explaining that to the paramedics

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane Yeah, I remember that I think. They found him and thought it was suicide at first but eventually came to the conclusion that he was just trying to get off and the death was accidental. Sounds like something straight out of a CSI episode, they did a lot of episodes in the Vegas series that involved fetish stuff.

THANK YOUU THANK YOUUU
i was really suprised when it updated early
and that got me exited. Dont let what other people say get into you just keep doing what youre doing
Again THANK YOU FOR UPDATING❤😊

OMG?? I THOUGHT ITS GOING TO BE GL TOO LIKE THE USUAL CLICHE?? BUT NO. ITS BOTH FEMDOM. BOTH GIRLS ARE DOM (i even if one is emotionally affected n can be a switch too but it still works)

THIS IS GOOD SHET

Users who are viewing this thread