Tsumi to Kai

I'm glad someone took the series, but man those are a lot of errors, you better get a proofreader or something.

series like this with a completely unlikable protag and female interest are so boring, i don't understand how they keep getting attention. it always seems to occur with BDSM themed series too, using the domination and submission as a pseudo-intellectual psychological cover for bad character development and a bad story.

This is funny, Just seeing how all the characters make all the wrong decisions is entertainment in itself. The characters actions don't make any sense, the broad who is after the MC should have gotten a clue after being embarrassed the first time.

@yeyoi you hit the nail on the head.

Group Leader
You know guys... after this... Houjou will be kidnapped by that guy and the MC-KUN will help him... and yeah... the manga ended
Sad right

usually i'm all about female dom cause of all of the Korean/Chinese manga where the female is being forced into a relationship but ya know this a bit MUCH ya know so i gotta give it a 6 atta 10

Should I be reading this?
Probably not.
Should I be enjoying this?
Probably not.
Am I enjoying this?
Hell yeah I am.

Why am I liking the idea of being tied up...?.
I was disgusted at the start of the manga...but now I am looking forward to it.... WTF

Group Leader
Haven't read it but the thought of "hey I'm stressed and under pressure how should I go about relieving that? I know! Take creep shots of women!" is such bizarre logic that all I can think is that it's just the author hamfisting a reason for the MC to creep on girls while also giving the manga the chance to score some panty shots for fanservice.
Noted, that last part is entirely based on the description seeing as I haven't read the manga.

Dex-chan lover
man, is it that hard to fin a cute BDSM manga like nana to kaoru but with the girl being the S without blackmailing, vengance or shit like that?

Users who are viewing this thread