Tsun-Ama na Kareshi - Ch. 34 - The Day I Realised

Dex-chan lover
Wow, so the ship is moving forward? Nice, nice, I approve

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry... but no... please don't... your siblings are already married... so no...

Fed-Kun's army
wh-- that was fast??? that was hella fast??? what the??? what???? was this necessary... mangaka-san...

thank you for the update!!!

I thought i was the only one that felt weird with the direction this is going. I mean it's technically not wrong but it feels wrong??

It's crazy but Goodbye, In-law does this and it feels alright, but here with these characters I ain't feelin it, wild hm

I don't understand the people who think it's wierd for double sibling couples? What's wrong with it? There's no laws against it, it's common in many cultures, it makes sense if you have close relationships with your "in-laws". Hell, it's perfect for the friend group assuming each pair of siblings are good friends by themselves.

Dex-chan lover
While I do think this new relationship is a little weird, I'm not super bothered by the whole in-law thing like some of the other commenters. My issue is this: the story is about our main couple, theres way more the author can do to develop them, so why waste space on a couple that isn't the focus and doesn't add to the story when you could further develops the MCs? This second couple seems 100% unnecessary, and honestly fairly detrimental to the manga as a whole

Users who are viewing this thread