Tsun-Ama na Kareshi - Ch. 34 - The Day I Realised

Fed-Kun's army
I think it is older female and younger male that might be making people a little uncomfortable. Nagisa-san seems like a working adult while the younger brother looks like a college student (or even high school. It’s hard to tell, but it is quite clear that he is younger than Nagisa-san)

I don’t mind the fact that the main couple are related to this second couple. I think that’s kind of fun.

I am also looking forward to the main couple having kids. I will riot if they do not at least show the kids by the end of the manga serialization.

I don’t know why people dislike this! I’m lovin’ it!😋

Aggregator gang
When you have a supposed crush on your sister in law's brother

And I don't see why a person would be uncomfortable cause if FL mad ML are the same age smol Bro and big Sis should be at least 2 years apart and that ain't that much and I don't think Smol Bro is in Highschool but in Collage (I forgot everyone's name lol)

Ew wth aren’t they somehow idk siblings in law now ew I swear if it’s going to be abt these two from now on I’m droppin this series😟

Dex-chan lover
@lightingcloud Because it's sick and immoral... everyone knows that only MCs should be allowed harems (or reverse harems) and cest... so if you aren't an MC, you aren't allowed...

Double-page supporter
theyre so cute and i lowkey ship them.... if only it werent for the double in laws thing aaaagh

Dex-chan lover
@lightingcloud Only for MCs damn it... you don't give background characters human rights unless if they're worthy enough of sympathy... but MCs are free from a majority of the rules...

Dex-chan lover
the-here-we-go-again-meme-is-perfect-for-every-frustrating-s_kgv8.910.png

I hope that the author doesn't add drama in the second couple like giving fl an ex-bf and all which seem unlikely because of her shy nature but never know what this author planning to do. If its a cute love story then I'm up for it.

I don't really see anything wrong with this pairing in all honesty. Like if cousins and step-siblings can get together in manga. What's so wrong about those two getting together besides maybe some age difference.

Users who are viewing this thread