Tsun-Ama na Kareshi

OMG I want a bf, husband, significant other like him too! I’m like actually slightly jealous loool I wanna be loved and cherished like that too 😭😚 This is sooo wholesome and cute! Their kids are gonna be the cutest! ❤️❤️❤️ Thank u so much for the hard work!

his sister is sooo cute too! That phone call tho! How can the chapter just end like that? 😫 I’m rooting for her ❤️❤️❤️ I can’t wait to find out more about them! Hopefully it’s good news 🥳🥳

Thank you for showing me the romance a weeb like me will never have >-< Aaaaa I can't wait for them to have kids~

s13

I'm totally invested in Nagisa and what's his name Ryou relationship.

Banned
just a fair warning for people reading this around 9/2020 some stuff from the manga are not in here, so there are many skips and storyline skips. Because the scanlation group has not at this time purchased the manga, and only goes by the online releases.

This is sooo good , more pls 😁. I dont see any more chapters in RAW tho , Is there going to be more?

damn it so many moments that were just so cute i swear they can get me diabetes, hope you guys can get the manga so we can see the wedding! I NEED to see more and I want a full story!

ahaha... it aint bad... but im not into tsun guys as story focus xD
objectively speaking, its good

i love it though i still think that its
pretty odd for their siblings to also date, so i kinda power through their scenes, but i dont judge

Users who are viewing this thread