Tsunderu Moto-Akuyaku Reijo wa Do-S Ouji-sama kara Nigedashitai

Fed-Kun's army
This had my curiosity but if it's going to be some weird rapey sex fetish story i don't think ill stick with it. (2)

When the manga itself is just as bad as the translation. Unless you're into actual rape I recommend steering clear of this.

I have alot of respect for the OG!Annelie. She was very much in command of her sexual self but she had shitty taste in men.

Fed-Kun's army
Please don't let him be a representative of the BDSM community. It's a must to have to-dos and not to-dos, be consensual, and set safe words to use. I don't get why people portray BDSM like this. ( ◞‸◟ )

Does anyone know a good one?

Supporter
Yeah put this on my to-read list and it turns out to be another rapey smut, but it's totally ok because the guy is hot, yeah? Dropped. Definitely should take the Sexual Violence tag more seriously, dumb me.

@Kryspy_Kreme I'm not completely sure if it's good BDSM or not, but consent was asked and followed. Maybe you've already read it even, Nana to kaoru https://mangadex.org/title/210/nana-to-kaoru

if you're into hentai joseis with sexual violence then read this ig, im just reading to see where the story is going.

This makes me so uncomfortable as a someone who has study BDSM and other sexual related things this isn’t sadism this just r*** it’s gross

Look, it's tagged with sexual violence for a reason. The prince is described as a sadist, not a BDSM enthusiast. Don't expect actual consent. To the rest of us who do enjoy reading some rape smut, art is good enough, story is like wut, readable and forgettable.

Users who are viewing this thread