Tsurenai Kanojo no Hitorijime - Ch. 28 - A Bolt Out of The Blue​

Dex-chan lover
yall, a girl with previous history is not NTR 😂 if Yuuri slept around while dating Shinohara, then yea sure. Even Shinohara had his lil "previous sexual lovers resurfacing" arc early on.
Katsuki IS being a dick and a bitter "ex" though.

Last edited:
yall, a girl with previous history is not NTR 😂 if Yuuri slept around while dating Shinohara, then yea sure. Even Shinohara had his lil "previous sexual lovers resurfacing" arc early on.
Katsuki IS being a dick and a bitter "ex" though.
yep not sure why ppl consider this ntr or say that yuuri was lying about her first time even though katsuki said they never went all the way

Dex-chan lover
This isn't ntr unless she was doing katsuki while dating shinohara. This is more like shinohara feelings hurt that she didn't tell him everything about herself even though he hasn't told her everything either. Plus I'm sure some of his hurt comes from the fact that his friend has done everything but putting his dick in her

Dex-chan lover
Ah fuck man. I know this isn't ntr, but I still feel despair. I'm not blaming her of course. But it's still painful to know someone was different from their first impression.

Fuck that Katsuki guy though.

Users who are viewing this thread