Tsurenai Kanojo no Hitorijime - Ch. 29 - Unease

Dex-chan lover
1. This isn't NTR like you said. 寝取られ is a precise word, it's not a "feeling" and therefore it's not NTR.
2. Kazuki could be seen as someone who is trying to protect his friend. Shinohara has always been flippant about dating girls, so why would it be any different with Yuuri? To Kazuki, Yuuri could seen as someone who is just fooling around with boys + Shinohara. I don't see him as petty at all, but possibly someone just trying to warn his friend about getting into a serious relationship with someone who possibly is just looking to mess around with him. Was the delivery ideal? No. Was it important for Yuuri to know? Yes.

Personally, I want Kazuki to remain a friend that realizes that Shinohara and Yuuri are truly in love with one another and hopes for their relationship to last.
No, he knew what he was doing all too well.

What kind of sicko asks for a threesome with your "best friend's" girlfriend?

The manga mood lightning and framing set him up as a narrative villain.

No mercy, no forgiveness.

That only validates those types of people and allows them to carry on their ways without repercussions.

Thankfully I didn't see him anywhere in the recent raws and the main couple was happy, so from the looks of it "best friend" over here got put in his place.

Hope he never comes back to the story.

Do they break up or something wdym?
nope mc just like can't get it out from his mind and feeling unsure cos he feel fmc hiding something and won't tell the truth, and finally her telling the past about her family and truth about katsuki.

Dex-chan lover
Reading this far, and .... idk. Should i stay or leave?

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Maybe i need to add this to "On Hold" status :pepehmm:

Dex-chan lover
It's called NTR bait and personally I think it's worse than actual NTR. Also, it isn't about the previous experience but more about how it's used in the story.
it's not even netorare bait since the author isn't being sneaky and implying that Katsuki and Yuuri might still have something going on. Just that Yuuri happened to have One single sex friend in the past, big deal. Though wouldn't that make Shinihara's more guilty of "ntr baiting" Yuuri because he had flings with multiple women? 😂 Yuuri WAS pretty upset/jealous about it at first.

If you found out your partner had sexual relations with someone in the past, you're not going to call it cheating or ntr bait are you lol

Dex-chan lover
it's not even netorare bait since the author isn't being sneaky and implying that Katsuki and Yuuri might still have something going on. Just that Yuuri happened to have One single sex friend in the past, big deal. Though wouldn't that make Shinihara's more guilty of "ntr baiting" Yuuri because he had flings with multiple women? 😂 Yuuri WAS pretty upset/jealous about it at first.

If you found out your partner had sexual relations with someone in the past, you're not going to call it cheating or ntr bait are you lol
It's called ntr bait because it made the reader think it might be an ntr. Like i said her previous experience doesn't really matter, actually it doesn't matter at all. The girl can be virgin and all but if the author write a "conflict" or "drama" in a way that make the reader think it might be a ntr then it's called ntr bait. I never said that Ann-senpai case isn't ntr bait either. Also the one doing ntr bait are the author, not the characters.

To me it just looks like you just want to defend girls with previous experience, which is good and all. But this and that are different matter. We're disappointed about the direction the story goes with the drama and it looks like it will go on longer than the time with Ann-senpai case.

Dex-chan lover
What kind of sicko asks for a threesome with your "best friend's" girlfriend?

You're going to need to learn more about culture around how Japanese people view dating from ages 13-26 to understand why he asked if he wanted a 3some.

Regrettably cultural context is important to understand Kazuki's actions and words. Fooling around is extremely normalized in Japanese adolescence. All of Shinohara's past relationships were "flings", why would this one be viewed different especially when they don't anything about the relationship (since they did hide it from everyone).

The Yuuri that Kazuki knows is the one that fools around with guys, and the Shinohara that Kazuki knows is one who fools around with girls. Knowing that, I wouldn't conclude he's a "sicko". Just misinformed and ignorant to the situation since he has no clue that 2 people who used to just fool around are actually in love with one another.

Dex-chan lover
It's called ntr bait because it made the reader think it might be an ntr. Like i said her previous experience doesn't really matter, actually it doesn't matter at all. The girl can be virgin and all but if the author write a "conflict" or "drama" in a way that make the reader think it might be a ntr then it's called ntr bait. I never said that Ann-senpai case isn't ntr bait either. Also the one doing ntr bait are the author, not the characters.

To me it just looks like you just want to defend girls with previous experience, which is good and all. But this and that are different matter. We're disappointed about the direction the story goes with the drama and it looks like it will go on longer than the time with Ann-senpai case.
I don't know man, I just really don't see the NTR bait. And a lot of us don't either. It never baits anywhere that she's cheating or is unfaithful. Only that Shinohara feels bad because Yuuri's ex shared their history. Which would be natural feelings of jealousy, not "ntr bait".

Not saying that NTR bait is never a thing, ive seen it a lot in manga, just not in this one. But agree to disagree i guess.

Last edited:
You are purposefully ignore that fact that she LIED about it.
She never explicitly lie, she just didn't tell her story because Shinohara never asked. She didn't act prim and proper and obviously knows and interested in dirty stuffs (they did it the first time they went to her house). She even admitted when Shinohara asked her finally, without hesitation or excuses.

Fed-Kun's army
She never explicitly lie, she just didn't tell her story because Shinohara never asked. She didn't act prim and proper and obviously knows and interested in dirty stuffs (they did it the first time they went to her house). She even admitted when Shinohara asked her finally, without hesitation or excuses.
It's not like he didn't ask so she didn't tell about it before, she explicitly said he was her first. And that's lying.

Dex-chan lover
He was her first. She was a virgin.
I don't recall her ever saying she was a virgin, but Kazuki did say he never went all the way with her (therefore preserving her virginity?) She did say she fooled around with other guys as well but she doesn't explicitly say what she did with them.

Dex-chan lover
1. This isn't NTR like you said. 寝取られ is a precise word, it's not a "feeling" and therefore it's not NTR.
2. Shinohara has always been flippant about dating girls, so why would it be any different with Yuuri? To Kazuki, Yuuri could seen as someone who is just fooling around with boys + Shinohara. I don't see him as petty at all, but possibly someone just trying to warn his friend about getting into a serious relationship with someone who possibly is just looking to mess around with him. Was the delivery ideal? No. Was it important for Yuuri to know? Yes.

Personally, I want Kazuki to remain a friend that realizes that Shinohara and Yuuri are truly in love with one another and hopes for their relationship to last.

Kazuki could be seen as someone who is trying to protect his friend.

I never got that vibe from him with Shinohara. The dude's a snake, waiting in the shadows to pull off this bitch ass move. Like why propose a threesome? Then have the wrong idea of your role model, Shinohara, thinking he likes to 'date behind people's backs'? Remember the two girls in the school festival, the two of them felt that he wouldn't cheat even though he was a flirt.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread