Tsurenai Kanojo no Hitorijime - Ch. 39 - Autumn Breeze and A Hot Flash ①

Dex-chan lover
While I'd already spoiled myself from the raws, I'm very glad the author used this "incident" this way, instead of something annoying, cliche and out of character. Bravo.

As ever, thank you for scanlating.
Snu coming next? 😳🤞

Dex-chan lover
Its so wholesome how yuuri fell in love with makoto so quickly...as a friend ofc.

I think Yuuri really liked her pure and straightforwardness and then when they were lie down on the leaves she felt a little bit of melancholy in her words and realized that there's more to what she really is...

Idk guys but I think Shinohara should be worried about makoto over any other guy :dogkek:

Its so wholesome how yuuri fell in love with makoto so quickly...as a friend ofc.

I think Yuuri really liked her pure and straightforwardness and then when they were lie down on the leaves she felt a little bit of melancholy in her words and realized that there's more to what she really is...

Idk guys but I think Shinohara should be worried about makoto over any other guy :dogkek:
I agree 💯
🥰
Besties.
I mean Yuri s just so charming xD beware Shinohara. Makoto might steal your girl (to hang out)
🤭

Users who are viewing this thread