Tsurezure Children - Vol. 12 Ch. 205 - Love is Unsightly (Enomoto/Motoyama)

Dex-chan lover
Guys, my friend's uncle is the mangaka's neighbour and he told me what actually happened in the chapter.
When talking to his boyfriend, Enomoto would often mention Brotoyama, which made Mr. Boyfriend jealous. He then asked to meet Brotoyama, and he actually went to the meeting spot, but only watched from far to find out their relationship. But when Mr. Boyfriend got there, he saw how awesomely manly and dandy Godtoyama was and thought "Welp, I have no chance", so he gave up.

This is canon guys, spread the word.

The fact that this chapter got all these comments both in favour and opposition of developement simply means that it was a succesful one.

Having straightforward love stories all the time would be boring, right?

Dex-chan lover
Alright then,to repeat
From women disrespecter,to ultimate wingman,to woman respecter,to getting NTR'd,and now to getting a GF.
You've grown Motoyama-san,you're blooming into a woman respecter.
Take this F,it is a symbol of one's respect to another.

Dex-chan lover
FROM THE CUCKED
TO THE CUCKER

BROTOYAMA DESERVES BETTER, BUT I'L TAKE WHAT I CAN GET

Aggregator gang
This confession/ending is actually my favorite one. They are also probably my favorite or rather, more memorable couple. The buildup they had as well as his attitude and look changed when she began to be with him more and more is just so good. I felt bad for him after she told him that she had a bf back home. Then, this chapter showing most of the time, long-distance relationships tend to fail and the other can't face their partner to end things properly. His snap due to having enough of being surrounded by dense people and confessing everything to her was simply beautiful to me. His start as a woman hater to a boy in love shows that boys like him just need to meet the right girl. Sometimes those meetings are at bad times like with her having a bf back home but fate has a funny way of lining things up just right. So to anyone reading this and feel a sort of kindred spirit in our boy in this chapter, just be patient. Your time will come.

As an famous line said by a one piece character, Jaguar D saul, once told, "No one in this world is born to be alone." While that may apply more to finding others like yourself and being friends, i think it also falls into the category of finding love. No one is destined to be alone. They'll find you or you'll find them. Whichever it may be, remember that love is a two-way street and both have to meet in the middle for it to truly work.

This is just so sudden. Like, she doesn't even have time to stop liking her ex, and she's already compromising with the feelings of another guy. It's weird and feels rushed.

Dex-chan lover
yeah...This closure feels weird and rushed. Its good that we get to see Motoyama's pair end on a good note but this nagging feeling is still hitting. Its just like the other couples lately like Alice's and Nanase. I guess the author is trying to end these things quickly and wanted to move on to their next project.

Motoyama deserves better. But if he is happy. Then I'm happy.

Users who are viewing this thread