Tsurezure Children - Vol. 12 Ch. 210 - Love Master (Kazuko/LoveMaster)

Dex-chan lover
.... I don't get it. I don't understand what happened in that chapter.

So, he graduated? But he can't stay with Kazuko? But he kissed her? So, he loved her? Or he don't wan't to settle down, so he's leaving her behind?

I'm so confused. ._.

I have loved the Love Master's strange yet helpful interactions with all the other characters, but I have loved how every chapter with these 2 has turned into an action shounen manga.

Even then though, I am confused by the exact meaning of this ending. I think it could be one of 2 things. Both assume he actually was stuck in a cycle of stuck being a third year student.

1. She actually managed to break the cycle by being willing to give up all her love to him, and him falling for her.

2. Her willing to give up all her love proved he HAD done what was needed for her, or he fell in love fulfilling the same thing. This prevents him from dying but he has to continue being a love master.

Double-page supporter
further proof that katori senpai is a ghost that haunts the school making everyone fall in love, and now that the series is ending hes going to disappear into the void that is our imaginations *wipes tear off cheek*

Can anyonee explain me, he die or what?? I dont want shinichi senpai dieeee!! Author pleaseee explain that!!! 😭

Users who are viewing this thread