Tsurezure Children

Contributor
I'll finish uploading up to chapter 100 tonight. Tltl will take it from there

Group Leader
I have all of the chapters sitting in the FTP directory; they're just waiting to be freed.
In any case, thanks again for uploading.

Group Leader
That is, all of the chapters I've touched, not the other groups', in case that wasn't 100% clear.

Contributor
A lot of the chapters are broken after the image server issue, so I'll end up using the FTP tomorrow.

just a notice for whoever is in charge or can do anything about it, but might want to look at a way of manually fixing chapter order in the database. right now Ch. 190 is before Ch. 1 due to different naming conventions. just food for thought

Double-page supporter
He truly doesnt deserve her. He better marry that girl.

Dex-chan lover
Just realized Chiaki's mom is pretty much a grown-up version of Kana, that's pretty cute

Contributor
Order is now chapter descending only so the new chapters will be at the top now.

Hey tltl,

If you read this, I remember there was a typo on the special chapter with the seiyuu interviews. You mispelled "Hanazawa" (Kana) as "Hanakawa" or something. Just a heads-up in case you wanna fix it before it gets uploaded here.

Group Leader
@Faeldrin
It has already been fixed; I just didn't bother updating it on Batoto before it died.
Thank you for the reminder.

I really want Motoyama to find someone who truly loves him. Maybe a girl he meets at a convention who ships him and Yamane really hard (I love fujoshi characters). Or a super cute girl who cosplays all of his waifus but is actually a guy.

Fed-Kun's army
That moment when manga characters reacted more maturely than the fan base reading it

Users who are viewing this thread