Tsuru Tsuru to Zara Zara no Aida - Vol. 4 Ch. 40 - Who!?

Dex-chan lover
Kewt, but Maestro, I felt there was something off in the translation. "Do it good..." Kinda sounds like they said it like a Spanish-speaker would.

Power Uploader
@ElBichoRaro - Well, if I have a tendency to borrow from my other language, así sea. In any case, the word used by both of them was 「上手」, which means "skillful; skilled; proficient; good (at); adept; clever;”. But I don't want these two to sound older than they are, so I tend to choose the simplest word that fits the situation.

Contributor
So, he's too embarrassed to kiss his girlfriend when she's literally asking for it, but doesn't think twice about kissing two of his bros??!

Group Leader
@rpapo: "Do it good" sounds more like toddler-level English. "Do it well" is better English but "Well?!" doesn't work so great as his reply. "Make it good" might be better than either of those, but I might have gone with "Do it gently" which, though nowhere near a literal translation, fits the mood.

And thanks for picking up this series! It's been a long time coming, but we can finally envision the final chapter being scanlated thanks to you!

Power Uploader
@FredFriendly - Suggestions appreciated, though in this case I don't feel strongly enough about it to go redo that part. Apart from that, I prefer to finish what I start. Which is why I am hesitant to start certain projects. The goal right this moment is to wrap up several series (this one, Neko Ane, Bara no Tame ni, Noel no Kimochi) so that my round-robin schedule gets a little tighter (five series instead of nine). But then come the temptations... I have a number of series in the wings. Three involve resurrecting and completing people's dropped series, and another three are things that haven't been done at all.

I keep myself busy.

EDIT: I correct myself on one thing: if it turns out that a series is truly leaving my comfort zone, I will set it aside. Ditto if a series gets licensed for English publication.

Dex-chan lover
He kissed his two dude friends over Saya...
I can't determine if he has balls or not.

Users who are viewing this thread