Tsurugane Sensei

Thanks, translator man. :D I think the premise is one of those that seem kind of gimmicky at first but could be molded into a very interesting shape. Looking forward to further releases.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh, this is a good one. it reminds me a bit of assassination classroom. I just hope it wont be one of those "ill write this manga" then stop halfway through. Thanks for the translations though :)

Double-page supporter
Kinda dumb. It shows that money brings trouble, but says that money solves all troubles.

Double-page supporter
So… speculations on the bandages, anybody? Is he really deformed/injured or not? Are the bandages made of something special (like money) or are they just there to hide his face?

Dex-chan lover
At first... i don't really agree with this.. About the money can Solve Anything... But when i see the way he use it... is clearly not the money solve the problem... but how he use psychological attack... by gathering information and hire people to do the dirty job that he don't want to do it self. is true he use money... but just as tools... like a blacksmith with Hummer... but in this case ... is money...

Group Leader
Tsurugane-sensei is kind of cute, for some reason. Not like cute cute, but like they could make mascot merchandise of that weird face of his, or something.

Users who are viewing this thread