Tsuruko Returns the Favor

Dex-chan lover
I hope this one becomes a sleeper hit because it deserves it. I'm glad the cover baited me into reading this because I thoroughly enjoyed the first chapters with the execution of the characters and the underlying plot of closure from the MC.
Usually, I roll my eyes whenever the misunderstanding trope gets used, but they nailed it here flawlessly IMO. I expect great things from this manga!

Dex-chan lover
This is actually one of the best romcoms I've read in a while. Hope it continues.

Dex-chan lover
So this is how man vs allegations being serialized looks like

Dex-chan lover
I kinda wish he'd just shown Sue the photo of his sister; I don't think that it would necessarily have shortened the story.

Dex-chan lover
this is such a bad manga

it starts with a total tragedy setting because of what it seems laziness; by killing everyone close to the protagonist, author has no need to come up with their characters, sorta like how some romcoms have the parents always traveling abroad to save themselves the hassle from writing them in;

then there is the sensei x student; If you're not going to make a compelling story about the taboo, why even bother with this pairing? I'm assuming is ALSO laziness to prevent a relationship from forming;
If a relationship doesn't form, you don't have a romance manga; what's left? comedy? this manga isn't funny, it's just tragic;

then there is the "character just goes along with what's happening"; so you entered a maid cafe (fairy, whatever) and didn't just ask the staff about your sister... why?

overall, this is a 3/10, waste of a good artist in a nonsensical story

Users who are viewing this thread