Tsuyokute New Game na Love Come

To the person who's reading this before starting, I don't know how you found this, but it does not matter now. You must read this. You absolutely must. It's amazingly good, if a little short. It's well written, well paced, and doesn't take itself too seriously. It really is worth all the praise I can give it

I like this, I really do.

but then, I am hit with the moral conscience "should one be allowed to time travel and change the past"

Awww I'm a grown-ass 25 yo man but this shit is so cute. I wish I had a girlfriend like this growing up.

But yeah kinda weird about a grown man technically grooming the girl.

Dex-chan lover
Awww I'm a grown-ass 25 yo man but this shit is so cute. I wish I had a girlfriend like this growing up.

But yeah kinda weird about a grown man technically grooming the girl.
Am I crazy or is this just grooming 💀
Definitely morally questionable, but he's a child too, just one with an adult's memories
Just see it as a child who has foresight ig?
and honestly he seems childlike too, having fun with other children and teasing someone who he has a crush on

Dex-chan lover
I like this, I really do.

but then, I am hit with the moral conscience "should one be allowed to time travel and change the past"
now if its someone directly hopping into a certain point in time in the past, with the intent to somehow change the future, probably not.
But in this case he's been reincarnated into his childhood, and what is he to do? some of it is definitely him changing the past, but other parts are just him ensuring he doesn't live a horrible life. If you got reincarnated into your childhood, would you just let it play out exactly as it was? Or would you try and improve your life quality so you end up better than you are now? Just some food for thought.

Users who are viewing this thread