Tsuyokute New Saga - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Aggregator gang
I thought he will have the elf girl in the future, so why does he have to show affection to the girl?
Oh maybe for harem what peice of shit author

soo, no ones going to say anything about haw he forgot about his father...

PoH

So far it's an "Eh~", like why the Elf didn't pushed for an answer? If true name is something really really important, why she just let it go like that...

Aggregator gang
And here I was thinking it was a vanilla one sigh, why the hell is Urza/Ekses blushing for anyway?

Fed-Kun's army
Uh. Bad rep for the author. He prob wanted to do it out of his fantasy, not for the writing. Also, rip pop.

I didn't notice the harem tag and wasted time off my precious lifespan for this. the author should return my lifespan

Fed-Kun's army
Definitely don't mind harem as many people get very upset with it but in honesty I'd rather have 3 wives then just toss my girl away after a while for a new one. People are so bullshit with the built in constraints of society. Marriage itself was basically legal ownership transference of women. Society still treats women like shit when they're so great. I love women what's wrong with loving more than one. (Only reason polygamy is illegal is insurance/medical greedy garbage)

Absolutely upset with the writing but I'll probably keep reading. MC refuses to bring childhood sweetheart on adventures cause "it's too dangerous". Didn't she die by staying in this town that is ON THE BORDER of the demon territory? Bullshit logic same for sexy elf girl. He calls her TOP SECRET true name that can control like her very life out loud in public? Then she's just like sure let's forget about it. Never tell this MC a secret he may just yell it out in public.

Dex-chan lover
I thought he will have the elf girl in the future, so why does he have to show affection to the girl?
Oh maybe for harem what peice of shit author
Moral dilema.

You have a lover, she dies, and later you love other one.

You go back in time, so your first lover is alive and you can save her life.

And you loved them, but you also loved another one.

Who is the one you trully love?

Your first love that you lost and got back, but you arent the same one who loved them.

Or your second lover that is still around and doesnt love you back as the chain of events that made you love each other no longer will happen.

Dex-chan lover
How i wish everyone should have encouraged everyone to go out, so as to not end like an specific "Introvert"....(⁠☉⁠。⁠☉⁠)⁠!

Dex-chan lover
Hey hey wait if that's called late bloomer than ain't most are normally (or am I delusional)

Users who are viewing this thread