Tsuyokute New Saga - Vol. 7 Ch. 57

Casual sashimi in a fantasy world, never change Japan. Thanks for the update Uxtef.

Dex-chan lover
@RhaegarG
It's not like only Japanese people eat raw fish/meat. If there's food, people around the world will find all kinds of bizarre way to eat them. At least sashimi's famous so using that word is more convenient, instead of inventing some new names and get a whole page to describe it (still sashimi in the end).

Aggregator gang
Chapters are way too short recently I hope it changes back soon to the long chapters like the beginning ones

Dex-chan lover
I have not read the WN to read the manga but is it just me or is the story getting worse and worse?

@mahtan More likely the long gaps make the pacing feel off. If you could read the whole thing like a normal novel or a completed comic what you're feeling would probably turn into the normal ebb and flow of a stories plot.

Dex-chan lover
That possessive yan cunt probably tracked the team, predicted their paths, and went all the way to "accidentally" meet Seran

Dex-chan lover
I just hope that the artist was having a bad day drawning that girl,or I am going to start thinking that those knees of her hint that she may be a a he...

Dex-chan lover
I actually prefer thin Sashimi over Sushi.

Just pray that she grows into a busty bimbo Seran.

@gaigous no pal . it is sure that she will grows into a busty bimbo , i mean look at her and majority of woman pictured in this manga , most of the women have bountiful mountain in their chest . sadly not my type though , i prefer not a high mountain , but simply highland or a verdure plain ...

Dex-chan lover
@zetsubouzanto Don't forget my friend, this is Mangaland, their laws aren't consistent like our own, and I'm not satisfied with just two sacks meat, they need to have the curves of an hourglass, legs both long and shapely, an ass of perfect tightness with just enough plush, a face of sharp symmetry, long fluttering eyelashes, and full juicy lips.

This is fantasy! Our dreams shall not be limited by something as pedestrian as reality!!

Users who are viewing this thread