Tsuyokute New Saga - Vol. 8 Ch. 67

Dex-chan lover
To answer the Demon Lord's Question: I would stop trusting them completely. It would be up to them to fix the damage they caused, not the victim.

Dex-chan lover
Even an AI would place a red flag on a traitor. Perhaps there's more to the story than what the last panel suggested.

Contributor
@Varler Holes for the wings connected to slits that go to the bottom of the robe. This way they can put the robe on over their head and slide it over the wings.

Dex-chan lover
"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. I will look for you, I will find you and I will kill you."

Double-page supporter
@givemersspls The disintegrate spell erasing existence doesn't appear to be correct since he still remembers Urza even though she was hit by the spell. If it doesn't erase memories, it doesn't erase existence. However it just appears that it doesn't leave anything behind (ash, body, clothing, etc.)

Dex-chan lover
@jimmyclear It's one of those trick questions where you learn about context and circumstances little by little and you becoming unsure in your answer.

Fed-Kun's army
If I were to personally answer that question, I would hound them across the world until they are at my mercy before making them suffer for committing one of the gravest sins out there.

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@Clad95150
the winged person was trying to assassinate the current demon lord, and he would have probably succeeded if kail didn't recognize the spell. since even sildonia wasn't sure if the spell was disintegrate , quote '...was... that disintegrate', it's probably an extremely rare spell that only a few individuals in history could do, so demon lord and her followers probably wouldn't have recognized the spell / reacted quickly enough to it.

winged person might have also wanted to kill everyone else there too after killing the current demon lord, but since demon lord didn't die from that attack he realized he would probably lose with the current demon lord there so he retreated.
winged person might have also been there to observe Kail because Kail knowing his appearance is suspicious, now that he has seen Kail react to his spell, he might have confirmed his suspicions that Kail may have fought him in a previous timeline, and time travelled back. with the divine dragon's heart

targ explained his plan because 1. he was already the prime suspect, and the others would have probably eventually realized anyways since Kail was cleared of suspicions and 2. Targ was probably trying to distract them from his boss's disintegrate spell (which may take time to prepare since it's such a powerful attack).

@AlaskaOne
this is the manga adaptation of a light novel, this part of the story was written years ago. the artist draws one chapter a month (one raw chapter isn't translated yet), I think the artist has other professional work to do in the month though.

Dex-chan lover
soooo.... anyone else thinking the big bad is Merla the twin sister of the goddess of life and balance and all that good stuff?

Like grand scheme of things it just makes sense for a goddess that wants humanity to win to arrange for things to go in a way where only humans remain. Including sending Kails soul back in time. If the winged demon lords intention was to go back in time, its possible that the thing he/she was trying to go back and stop was in fact their assassination of the previous demon lord, which caused a war that very likely almost wiped demons, and other non humans, off the face of the planet. I mean i can't think of any other reason dragons would ally with demons unless the fate of all non human races was at stake right?

Dex-chan lover
Despise. Going back (to the person) after an ultimate betrayal is pretty stupid. You're best cut ties or keep them as acquaintances if you must.

Fed-Kun's army
Current demon lord is dumber than a sack of potatoes. Literally does nothing when others break the law

Fed-Kun's army
I guess that other demon lord is another Kail from a different timeline. Since the armor sorta match.

Users who are viewing this thread