Tsuyokute New Saga - Vol. 8 Ch. 72

Double-page supporter
Like other commentators, I also dislike Kyle's dishonesty. He should have just told the truth that he loved Liese but she got killed and so he later became lovers with Urza.

I can understand why he lied (in order to not complicate the group's interpersonal dynamic) however I still believe that honesty is usually the best policy.

He could have said "You were my lover back then, but that time Riize was dead. So ...."

That's not a good answer I guess. Since it would unintentionally make the elf seems like a 2nd choice and it won't change until Riize died or changed. It would create unnecessary fights or plot

MY SHIP...REALLY SANK...MY BATTLESHIP...IT'S GONE...UWWWAAAAHHHHHH!!!! WHY?! WHY CAN'T YOU JUST SAY THAT YOU WERE LOVERS IN THE FUTURE! WWWHHYYYYYYY?! I CAME HERE TO WASH OFF THE FEELINGS I GOT FROM ACCIDENTALLY READING A MANGA WITH FUCKED UP NTR SCENE BUT WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS?! I AM CRYING...LITERALLY CRYING...

I am sorry but...I am dropping this...I can't get over the fact that my Ship Sank...

Me coming back to this after a long ass time
Also me immediately dropping it cause this is too much bullshit to bear lmao

Dex-chan lover
Melra worshipers are retarded.
Cody fucked their already awful relationship for what exactly?

Also, Urza obviously know thats a lie. But its also a rejection which was what she was probing for.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure she already knows, they're just affirming how to deal with it "now".
But seriously even after kissing this freaking mc, just how much of a bastard you have to be to do this... "We were just friends" like hell you were

Users who are viewing this thread