Tsuyokute New Saga - Vol. 9 Ch. 80

Dex-chan lover
@HDMI1 The difference is, that in this story, if you go back in time, you "merge" with your younger self. There can't be two versions of you in the same timeline like trunks B and black trunks. All this was explained by the sword as to why the MC is in his younger body after time travelling instead of just older MC joining younger MC's party.

Unless they do an ass pull and say all that explanation is a lie. Won't be the first time.

Aggregator gang
@Redice this is why time travel should be avoided or kept completely in the background if you are going to write a story. Too much plot holes and shit come up if it is brought into the spotlight and the rules arent properly implemented and followed.

@HDMI1 We still have the problem of soul merging for the devil king kail theory. You cant get a 2nd Kail at all due to the fact that the souls will always seem to merge even if we factor in Multiverse theory. If the Demon Kail went to that Kails first universe then he should of already merged on the first run thru. Unless he somehow clones himself through magic that doesnt follow the time soul merging rule then I am keeping the Demon King kail theory out. I am probably going to place money on the demon king being someone from the first world that was destroyed when the gods intervened too much. Also lets all be honest here that Dragonball is really silly and has alot of plot holes. It is a fun enjoyable show if you dont take it too seriously but take a moment to analyze shit and OH BOI.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine Kail's dad is the demon lord, and the reason for it is so that he can make a strong enough impression so Kail wont forget him LMAOOOO

Aggregator gang
Does he just wear that armor everyday every minute every bloody second of his waking moments???

Dex-chan lover
> So Kail's mother was like a sweet Loli girl.
So that's how sweet it is having a waifu who looks like a Loli, which is also very adorable and loving...

@Greyhud90 He's been wearing that armor ever since the embassy incident, that resulted in his mother's friend/colleague dying. He grumbled about becoming complacent. I imagine this is a direct result of that.

INB4 it's Princess Angelica. (unsubstantiated hypothesis, but it's in left field...and i like a crackpot theory every now and again.)

Dex-chan lover
Imagine raising a kid well for years and he just won’t acknowledge your existence or remember you whatsoever.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't understand the need for a cloak when he has a giant fucking sword on his back

Kail doesn't even recognize his dad. Admittedly he looks different than in a much earlier chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread