Tsuyokute New Saga - Vol. 9 Ch. 81

Dex-chan lover
Seran: "Somethings going on"
Conrad: "Gasp you noticed something is amiss? This must have been your plan all along!"

What a fucking idiot

Aggregator gang
i bet its a fat commu, they ALWAYS destroy everything due to greed.
To bad that they couldnt convince the prince to join forces

Dex-chan lover
A general loyal to the other side shows up just as this happens? Sheesh this author is a blunt instrument.

Double-page supporter
He should have just killed the prince when he realised that he failed. Better than a civil war and death it brings. I hope he gets another chance to stop it.

Dex-chan lover
@Raydnt : To be fair, I can see an assassin pretending to notice other assassins to gain the target's trust, or if the mastermind send multiple group of assassins without each being aware they share the same client.

From the mastermind's POV, it's win-win result.
If they fail to escape, the group kill the target, he win.
If they do escape, the target become more trusting of the lone assassin for easy stabbing later, still win.

Dex-chan lover
I will NEVER u derstand how princes', who GROW IN THE ROYAL COURT SURROUNDED BY PLOYS AND SCHEMES, get used like stupid children. This is so stupid i just can't tbh...

Dex-chan lover
@AlphaFlow : easy, if you are never the target of the scheming/plot and if you don't plot yourself you will most likely not see anything.

The few things you'll remark will not be enough to educate you and that's not something you can ask about (and if you ask about people will say that you don't have to worry / it's not important)

If you like and/or are liked enough, both parties will protect you and prevent any plots to hurt you so you'll not have any reasons to be interested in it. At the contrary, being interested in it risk to angering or saddening the people around you. And for what? Just curiosity (because at that moment the scheming doesn't concern you). So you don't pry nor learn about it.

Later, at a teen age, when you understand that you should learn about all of these plots for a better future, it's too late, because the scheming are bigger. There is more at stake, and you being a noob means that if you try to force your way to understand what truly happen in the shadow it's more likely to backfire toward everyone and yourself. While you now have a reason to be interested in it, the risks are more severe so you don't do it (and you have already so much things to do and learn).

In the end, when a big scheme that use or target you happen, you are then powerless.

I feel like the author just shut off the main characters brain and knowledge of the past in order to proceed with the plot. Like he is making way too many mistakes that someone who lived the life he has would not make.

@Eridian It was like only one year, and in his previous life he was a front life fighter. It's not like he knew about what was going on behind the scene.

Dex-chan lover
20 bucks say those attackers are the general's own men stationed in case someone almost succeeds in swaying the prince.

Users who are viewing this thread