Tsuyokute New Saga - Vol. 9 Ch. 81

@Eridian You forget for all intensive purpose all the main character is a human and humans tend to make mistakes all the time now incredibly stupid mistakes now I'm not saying act like any mistake is fine or not out of character but we known from the beginning what kind of person Kail is he isn't and shouldn't be perfect because that would be boring but be allowed to act on faulty information and react to unexpected events with some level of illogical consistency like a person experiencing the events would.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation.
Seems like simple human greed. The assassins will probably end up being mercenaries sent by factions unknown by us, the readers and the royal family.

Doubtful that this is caused by the general.

Dex-chan lover
Off course you can't.
You act without information wishing for luck to see you out of it just to fall for the trap of the people wanting the civil war.

I'm betting in that general dude that is with the prince in this chapter.

@ HiraOmnibus

I disagree, the MC was acting out of the moment and had no plan nor information. Whatever it was that he wanted to accomplish in this chapter all he did was go neck first into a trap.

Fed-Kun's army
These chapters are insanely short in terms of how much happens. I wonder what the author is doing that leaves them so little time for this manga's chapters.

Dex-chan lover
@AlphaFlow
Generations of selective breeding. Any royal who is too smart gets eliminated by would-be éminences grises before they can become a threat.

MD@Home
"We can't stop the civil war!"

You didn't really try though. I wouldn't count this as trying.

Dex-chan lover
> one of the fundamental problem here is trust issue.
MC will not be trusted, but regard his word as a source of information.

Convincing the prince to cooperate with Maizer, that will not happen as of now, because there's no benefit for them even in the future, or a place for them in the kingdom due to they shown hostility on the early stage of decision making by the Emperor....

> If princess angela will be safe from this scene, it is possible that Seran will be the emperor because the princess had a shot to him if im not wrong.... hahahahaahahha

Double-page supporter
This manga had a really good premise and decent characters, but it's becoming boring af

This is getting predictable. The general is clearly the bad guy here plotting everything..

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand why they tryhard (random betrayals, demon lord knowing all there's to know about his plans so far, gods meddling in mortal affairs and stuff) so much that end up botching the whole premise, seriously.

Everything happens so randomly and previously established characters get a mood swap because reasons kmao

Dex-chan lover
Just complicating the dumb plot and solving it in the most dumbest way that's the way to go here...

Users who are viewing this thread