Tsuyokute New Saga - Vol. 9 Ch. 82

Dex-chan lover
Yup hardly remember what happened, ngl I kinda lost interest when the mc pick his childhood friend instead of his previous elf gf

Dex-chan lover
@Rel
Same thing happens in A Returner’s Magic Should be Special. Girl he was close with dies, he goes back, trains her, gets another love instead for himself. Guess they want to try a new route.

Also, our MC was apparently grinding into his monk friend, thinking it was still a dream. Which is why she freaked out.

Dex-chan lover
old lady looks so much like enyaba that its creepy. i don't trust her for sh*t.
iu

16 pages for a monthly manga. certainly makes it feel like its dragging yeah.

@Grailm no, its not just you. feels like this story has gone is a weird direction, and chapters are really light on content for being a roughly monthly release

@Sep10trion It was never said that he loved that twintail girl. He held her dear as a close friend. He never acted around her as if he was in love with her ever.

Dex-chan lover
@Witson
It was definitely more than a close friend. Though it mentioned he did mourn for every member that died, he only broke when it was Romantica that died. So much that the trauma brought over to his next life and becoming a reminder that he cannot stop improving.

Meanwhile with Adjest, he just thought of her as a comrade in arms, probably never even had a proper conversation other than dungeon’s strategy.

Dex-chan lover
I dont get it.
This is why people on this era was not being educated enough and use as is for the royalties game play.
Their life should be offered to the royalties like Civil war cause two brothers who dont had economic plan are fighting each other to gain foothold on the empire for peace. But thats enough reason to use the human resource to kill each other in the form of civil war just to declare one of you the king of Half of the population (the winner)

Dex-chan lover
I thought Seran was supposed to be a sword master, can't even handle 2 beastman assassins? Kail too, running away from some chumps when he's supposed to be a hero

every time i read a chapter from this manga, feels like i am reading something that was draw on the 90s, nostalgia hits hard, thanks

Users who are viewing this thread