TSUYOSHI - Vol. 13 Ch. 144 - Insect and God

Some folks might think we're near the end of the fighting arc and we'll get back to normalcy soon
I am sorry to say, the Raws show we're about to enter the most dour arc.
The prison arc.
Buckle up.

Edit:
Decided to check out the raws again, see if we're still in the tournament arcs

Yep. We're still trying to get Tsuyoshi home, at ch 229. The series is at ch 240, but I can't find those for free online.
I have already translated(In spanish) up to chapter 264, I am up to date with the Japanese raw, the author is currently on hiatus until Thursday 13 June 2024, you can find the chapters on this site https://senshimanga.com/manga/tsuyoshi

Dex-chan lover
Is he upset that HE didn't find him first? As a cultivator of talent I wouldn't be surprised if this guys ego won't let him live with the fact someone stronger is out there. I wonder how he gets at our boy tho. Looks to be a high up government wise so probably jail or some shit

Dex-chan lover
this is why hanma yujiro acts the way he does and makes countries sign pacts of non aggression with him. otherwise he would be living like tsuyoshi.
I can’t believe this manga has reached a insane point where I even one of the behaviors of Yujiro Honma makes sense

Dex-chan lover
And that's the kind of villain who brings his own ruin.
He's just going out his way to piss off the MC when things would just have been fine if he let go here.
He doesn't have to interact with Tsuyoshi any further than this, but he's going to antagonize the MC because he can't forget being frightened by a young commoner.

On a different platform, I commented how pride is like a drug.
With just the right amount, it's medicine that helps you. It brings self-confidence, it drives you forward despite adversity.
With an excess amount, it acts as a poison that ruins you. It brings arrogance, it makes you repeat mistakes until your downfall.

This old man is soon going to choke on his "godly" pride.
Honestly, could not have put into better words, even if I tried. The story perfectly captures just how disastrous an overdose of pride can be to a human being, let alone a group of human beings with way more power than they have any business wielding. The fact that this world has become one where wars are waged in one on one Deathmatches only goes to further prove this point.

Imagine being 13 years old, and when you’re discovered to be a fighting prodigy a group of soldiers from a foreign country just kidnap you in the middle of the night and force you to fight for political bs reason. Fucking nuts

Dex-chan lover
If this goes down the route of something like Akumetsu in terms of themes and whatnot I am completely down honestly

Users who are viewing this thread