TSUYOSHI - Vol. 14 Ch. 145 - Fear

god bless, i just got read the TL last chapter update 12 hours ago...
but anyway... thx for the work, i always waiting patiently.

Dex-chan lover
Ngl this is my first time reading Tsuyoshi, but the latest volume cover reminds me of shinpachi from chapter 1. However, the difference is this time, shinpachi literally beat the shit out of the punk

6286f1d7-dcf3-4f10-8dce-b8be6afd601f.jpg

Dex-chan lover
since they cant do anything to him physically, they lock him away using the judicial system. the only reason this works though is because he still considers himself a law abiding citizen. what happens when you push him over his breaking point? i'd imagine it wouldnt end pretty for whoever's involved

Dex-chan lover
gonna be hard, but i think i'll try not to read tsuyoshi for a while.

got a feeling there will be plenty of cliffhanger that will just make me angry.

see you guys in... i dunno. chapter 170s?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
hey it's me
hahaha

well, I mean,
after this, it's all about drama and whatnot
then all the fights that happen are all between new characters that I have no attachment whatsoever
Tsuyoshi appears again for (I think) 2 short fights, and then back to fights that I don't care

if you like story like shuumatsu valkyrie, then you might find that interesting
me personally, I much prefer reading fights where I already know well at least one of the fighters

Aggregator gang
That second color page came out of nowhere, reminds me of the very beginning of the series when we got lots of sexy Chin fanservice color pages. Those completely went away, shame the mangaka was pretty good at them.

Dex-chan lover
since they cant do anything to him physically, they lock him away using the judicial system.
At least the old man still thinks they can deal with him physically.
Though they might have to jump him four to one.

But the old man wants to deal with Tsuyoshi in the most humiliating way.
Prove to him that there are people that are untouchable, no matter how good at fighting you are.

Wait, what do you mean the end? The manga ends after this volume? Are you going to stop translating after volume 14? Also I don't know what's happening in your life but yeah, life's a bitch man. Take all the rest you need and come back (if you want to) when you want it to. Really enjoyed your end of chapter notes tho!

Dex-chan lover
Man I do really love how this is one of those series that outdoes itself getting weirder and cheesier and wacker with every God damn new chapter. And it's fucking amazing.
Surely this new arc won't be more glorious than the others.
Thanks for your hardwork!

Group Leader
Wait, what do you mean the end? The manga ends after this volume? Are you going to stop translating after volume 14? Also I don't know what's happening in your life but yeah, life's a bitch man. Take all the rest you need and come back (if you want to) when you want it to. Really enjoyed your end of chapter notes tho!
I just made a joke based on undeed's comment in one of the chapter.
thanks for your concern though.

Users who are viewing this thread