TSUYOSHI - Vol. 16 Ch. 173.5 - Extra: Iwamuro's Agony

Dex-chan lover
This show is very similar to Baki what shows like Baki yeah and Kengan Ashura In that they have so many chapters without the main character and I dislike that. But they're both good so it's hard to stop watching them. A little bit of a paradox

Dex-chan lover
This show is very similar to Baki what shows like Baki yeah and Kengan Ashura In that they have so many chapters without the main character and I dislike that. But they're both good so it's hard to stop watching them. A little bit of a paradox
Personally, I feel like a story’s quality is kind of questionable if the MC HAS to be present at all times. I kind of like the fact that we get stories that have the guts to not let main characters dominate the the spotlight while also making their influence on other characters felt

Dex-chan lover
Personally, I feel like a story’s quality is kind of questionable if the MC HAS to be present at all times. I kind of like the fact that we get stories that have the guts to not let main characters dominate the the spotlight while also making their influence on other characters felt
That is fine personally but the main character is not there 75% of the time are they really main character I think a 66% to thirty percent missing factor is the perfect balance

Dex-chan lover
That is fine personally but the main character is not there 75% of the time are they really main character I think a 66% to thirty percent missing factor is the perfect balance
You can always go the Yuru Yuri way and have the MC dissappear fully 90% of the time.

Users who are viewing this thread