TSUYOSHI - Vol. 17 Ch. 187 - Change

Dex-chan lover
looking at the volume covers, blond Tsuyoshi only lasts for 3 volumes, so he might actually get humbled.

Although, on the other hand, we have never seen Tsuyoshi get serious, like the only time he got hit was with the ice skater, but immediately beat him by trying a bit more.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Blonde Tsuyoshi've been giving "evil version" aura since he showed up
But I think he will end this fight with low blow while pretending to take on Takeshi's attack

Dex-chan lover
Are they implying he's actually weaker when he's happy? Cause that's fucked up ngl

Maybe it's because we just had a training/tournament arc that's identical to this but I just realized I'm actually not interested in any of these fights anymore and kind of want it to just get over with so Tsuyoshi can escape, beat the hell out of okouchi and we move on to the next arc if there is one.

Dex-chan lover
I kinda do hope he gets humbled honestly, while it's a break from the norm to see a mc act like this I can't say as though I like it given the context of the fight. Interested to see how it pans out nonetheless.
Thanks as always for the TL

Fed-Kun's army
he's starting to give out even more yujiro vibes, just living for pleasure and for himself. now he just needs to make everyone around him submit

Dex-chan lover
I have a feeling he's gonna throw the match. Teru's right, he's not intense like momma's boy mode Tsuyoshi. Just an undriven 2iq hedonist
As usual, highly enjoyable series of chapters

honestly i think tsuyoshi is playing around with his "little brother". imagine, a kid says he's your brother and clearly went through the same hell you did, and now he's showing you how hard he worked? its like the brother of mozart showing off his new "masterpiece" you have to act impressed.

Fed-Kun's army
I think the real theme here is a battle of the masters, mom vs dad. It feels like in her own way tsuyoshi's mom was the one who turned him into a monster with her treatement and gave him the genes. She's clearly just as weird as he is and struggles with being a normal person.

Users who are viewing this thread