TSUYOSHI - Vol. 3 Ch. 25 - Upright

Double-page supporter
Didn't know this manga existed until now.
Thank you picking up the translation.
It's quite interesting. :)

Dex-chan lover
Haha, I know he was trying to be considerate of karate guy (maybe?), but it really doesn't feel like it. I'm sure he won't be thrilled having his nose broken on some guy's balls...

Also, am I the only one who thinks he might have gotten a mouthful and bitten down, which is why the particular nut attack was so powerful?

Dex-chan lover
Wow, the author ran out of ideas quickly.

Wait, let me guess, MC will punch her in the clit as well.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
......All he does is hit the nuts. Dude. Pull out another move. You're a one trick pony. Karate man is just as interesting as this punk.
Firstly, it’s comedy. ;)
And more seriously, I believe martial artists (not the sports kind) know (and are taught) to protect their vitals over anything else (nuts, neck, eyes, etc) because that’s where the opponent is gonna aim for. So the author is telling us that the MC breaks their guard on their critical spot that easily, even after they have seen how many times he’s done it. That’s my interpretation at least.

cgr

Dex-chan lover
......All he does is hit the nuts. Dude.
more like tsuyoshi uses what he thinks is the quickest way to beat someone (and make them not want to fight him again?)
Pull out another move. You're a one trick pony. Karate man is just as interesting as this punk.
tsuyoshi did pull out other moves against the balless gigong guy, and won but it took more time

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Bruh he shoved the karate guys face full force into the other's dick so hard he passed out standing.

Dex-chan lover
Firstly, it’s comedy. ;)
And more seriously, I believe martial artists (not the sports kind) know (and are taught) to protect their vitals over anything else (nuts, neck, eyes, etc) because that’s where the opponent is gonna aim for. So the author is telling us that the MC breaks their guard on their critical spot that easily, even after they have seen how many times he’s done it. That’s my interpretation at least.
Comedy involves something funny. This joke died a long time ago

Users who are viewing this thread