TSUYOSHI - Vol. 4 Ch. 27 - Enraged

Dex-chan lover
Yes! Break her balls too!

I'm glad he actually said something about how absolutely unreasonable he is being. I hope he the guy actually gets arrested and charged, and has him pay the damages. I want some revenge for all the unreasonableness and rule breaking damn it!

Dex-chan lover
Hi scanlator, I’m not gonna pretend I’m an expert in Japanese, but both translations you put in your credit page are correct to my understanding.

The kanji is for “koro” in “korosu” which means “to kill”.
It’s a quirk of the language where one can put romaji that can bend the meaning to fit the context (e.g., think of all those special moves / magic with crazy kanji, but read in western words).

The line “mou yarushikanaindeshouka?” fits your accurate translation, but the “do it” based on the kanji implies killing the guy or beating him to be near that point (cause he was pissed) so your “inaccurate” translation is also appropriate for the context IMO.

In any case, I appreciate the care and effort you put in your work. Thank you!

Group Leader
Hi scanlator, I’m not gonna pretend I’m an expert in Japanese, but both translations you put in your credit page are correct to my understanding.

The kanji is for “koro” in “korosu” which means “to kill”.
It’s a quirk of the language where one can put romaji that can bend the meaning to fit the context (e.g., think of all those special moves / magic with crazy kanji, but read in western words).

The line “mou yarushikanaindeshouka?” fits your accurate translation, but the “do it” based on the kanji implies killing the guy or beating him to be near that point (cause he was pissed) so your “inaccurate” translation is also appropriate for the context IMO.

In any case, I appreciate the care and effort you put in your work. Thank you!
yes, it can fit. BUT it wouldn't fit if you take this chapter into consideration. if I keep it there, it would make an inconsistency. I would leave the kill script if the story would be still consistent in the next chapter. I guess "beat him up" would fit more now that you mentioned it (edit: but I kinda like "do it" more).

Last edited:
Group Leader
lol translator is dumb as balls. would anyone really do that? just go on the dialog and write lies???

Group Leader
Sorry for being a dummy dumb dumb. I consulted with translation websites instead of going with what I planned (I will try to do better in the future).

You have some tips? As someone who also scanlate (seeing that "group leader" flair)

Dex-chan lover
Everyone who complained about Tsuyoshi only attacking balls mysteriously quiet when he actually fights

Dex-chan lover
bro is in the lowest point of his life and now this crazy ass chingchung is trying to destroy the only sanctuatry he has?

man, this series is crazy.

Dex-chan lover
Yes! Break her balls too!

I'm glad he actually said something about how absolutely unreasonable he is being. I hope he the guy actually gets arrested and charged, and has him pay the damages. I want some revenge for all the unreasonableness and rule breaking damn it!
I'm hoping they go that extra step and point out that paying for damages is still an enormous cop out.

Like oh great you paid for damages. Now I can afford to use the magic undo button that returns everything to how it was before you wrecked it.

Oh wait no.

Someone still has to pick up all the shit you knocked over.

Someone still has to repair the building you wrecked.

Someone still has to make an inventory of everything you ruined, locate and purchase replacements for the stuff that can actually be replaced, and then put everything where it used to go.

Users who are viewing this thread