TSUYOSHI - Vol. 6 Ch. 54 - Bullseye

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, he's so intense. Out of all the guys he beat, Teru definitely got the worst of it. Talk about bad luck, even if he deserved it.
Thanks for the chapter dump today. What a treat

Dex-chan lover
I love that Tsuyoshi is such a loser. It'd be easy to make a character this skilled at fighting cool, but he manages to be unlikable (which is likable in its own way).

Dex-chan lover
Easily the most unlikeable Tsuyoshi has ever been tbh. And honestly he is definitely strong enough to win these fights without groin shots.
Yes, but as we saw before, that would imply using potentially lethal techniques, which is why he goes for the groin shots: ends the fight (that he hates) inmediatly, makes sure the opponent doesn't get back up (to keep fighting and harm himself even more) and doesn't give more lasting damage (other than the PTSD from the nutshot).

You need to remember, he doesn't like to fight, he doesn't want to fight; he just wants to live a quiet live yet people keep attacking him and make his life hell just because they want to feel better about themselves over beating someone up that never did anything to them, not to mention he was literally ganged up 9-on-1 on a street fight yet they all had the nerve to call him names when he defeated them.

If anything, I'm on his side. He hasn't said anything wrong, just harsh.
Lil bro is borderline incel lmao, no wonder why he's bitter all the time when the dude ganging up on gets less hate. On the other hand he really like his nutshots so nah fuck him
Again, it's a streetfight, ergo, no rules; if anything I'm surprised he's the only one applying proper street fight ethiquette (which mean none).

Y'all have been spoiled by them Hollywood movies with their clean fights.

Dex-chan lover
Yes, but as we saw before, that would imply using potentially lethal techniques, which is why he goes for the groin shots: ends the fight (that he hates) inmediatly, makes sure the opponent doesn't get back up (to keep fighting and harm himself even more) and doesn't give more lasting damage (other than the PTSD from the nutshot).

You need to remember, he doesn't like to fight, he doesn't want to fight; he just wants to live a quiet live yet people keep attacking him and make his life hell just because they want to feel better about themselves over beating someone up that never did anything to them, not to mention he was literally ganged up 9-on-1 on a street fight yet they all had the nerve to call him names when he defeated them.

If anything, I'm on his side. He hasn't said anything wrong, just harsh.

Again, it's a streetfight, ergo, no rules; if anything I'm surprised he's the only one applying proper street fight ethiquette (which mean none).

Y'all have been spoiled by them Hollywood movies with their clean fights.
Eh I figured he went for nutshots because a lot of the people he fights have absolutely no respect for him or his time.

This is one of those stories that makes you realize that in addition to the standards we use for judging real life situations we also maintain a bunch of other standards for various types of fictional settings.

Like people think Tsuyoshi is being mean here because this feels similar to stories set where demanding to fight someone strong is completely fine and normal and it's not even really possible for a strong person to refuse a challenge.

Which is insane by real world standards but this story doesn't function like the real world either.

More like demanding to fight someone strong is rude and bad but it's less bad if you have a sad backstory and the only consequences are 1) getting beat up, 2) getting punched in the nuts, and 3) paying for damages.

Users who are viewing this thread