TSUYOSHI - Vol. 7 Ch. 75 - Toying With

Double-page supporter
I guess, unlike reality, we have to rely in manga to see Russia and China fight each other

Dex-chan lover
I love how this manga make the story is resolve around tauyoshi but not everything about tauyoshi, this approach is used by one punch man and pretty rarely used by other Manga and both Saitama and tauyoshi is pretty strong. The difference is in this Manga tsuyoshi is more ambiguity closer to villain that the side character need to overcome and become tool being source of conflicts by government,feel bad for him

Dex-chan lover
I love how this manga make the story is resolve around tauyoshi but not everything about tauyoshi, this approach is used by one punch man and pretty rarely used by other Manga and both Saitama and tauyoshi is pretty strong. The difference is in this Manga tsuyoshi is more ambiguity closer to villain that the side character need to overcome and become tool being source of conflicts by government,feel bad for him
Tsuyoshi is basically just a plot device at this point, and I actually like it better this way

Users who are viewing this thread