TSUYOSHI

Contributor
Pretty funny so far, and the art is nice

Come to think of it, Tsuyoshi and his coworker sure do look like Shinpachi and Kagura...

Can that be called a fight? All he does is hit ppl in the crotch. Can you be called the strongest for low-blows? And since u cant fight him a second time they cant come back with a cup so they can fight for real.

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@NP-3228
yes, hitting people in the crotch = no holds barred fight. And since he fought dozens / hundreds of really strong guys and have never lost then he probably is the strongest (or close to it)

@NP-3228 there are no rules in a street fight so thinking that attacking the groin is a no go is itself a no go. A true martial artist would expect any kind of attack from anywhere because true martial arts are designed to destroy a person. Either destroy their will to continue the fight or destroy them physically to remove the will to fight. Most martial arts today are not meant to destroy but to defend. I could be wrong though it's really all perception.

Dex-chan lover
not sure if this becomes good in the long run but ill stick around and read this...

@Nohwun That is true but using that as a premise to declare the MC as the strongest is pushing it. I mean with his speed and precision he can hit those ppls chins and knock'em out just as effectively. But he keeps aiming for the balls like he has a grudge against all men in the world. Just because you can doesnt mean u should is basically what im getting at. If the MC had some special point, like great speed or coordination or some special martial art to hold his title it would be more convinced. But he is the strongest cause no1 is able to guard their balls? There are martial arts out there that have moves to defend against groin and eye gouges.

Nice to see another Cycomi manga getting translation proper alongside with Seton Academy and Kemono Giga. I know there are some good Cycomi manga anyone might probably get into it.

Also, the story looks kinda mixed One-Puch Man, but still looks amazing!

I hope to see this Tsuyoshi to get an anime adoption that could the next Cycomi manga to get anime adoption after Seton Academy!

Users who are viewing this thread