Tune In to the Midnight Heart - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - IF IT'S EMBARRASSING, JUST LOCK THE DOOR.

Dex-chan lover
Yamabuki with the based “lock the door” take

On another note, I wonder why the author is lowkey speedrunning. The 2 chapters with the Voice Actor and the 1 chapter with the Singer could have been doubled to flesh out the characters/plot further. It feels a bit early for this whole “let’s tail this guy” plot direction too, though I admit it has been over a month in-universe so it makes sense.

Fed-Kun's army
can I ask what ever fuk happened to chap 1 2 3 or is it a mystery manga
Chapters 1 to 3 got released already by a different latin american scanlation team. If you know Spanish, you can see those chapters on TMO (a spanish-speaking manga upload website, similar to MangaDex:

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

TL;DR of each chapter:

Chapter 1: Yamabuki introduces himself in class, becomes local cringelord. Also the 4 girls introduce themselves later and reveal their dream jobs. It is revealed later through exposition that Apollo is indeed one of those 4 girls.

Chapter 2: Yamabuki joins the radio club (as a janitor). Each girl gets a bit of extra introduction and Yamabuki promises to "elevate" the radio club, since he is perfect.

Chapter 3: This episode focus is Rikka. Yamabuki makes the girls go for a run at 6 AM and gives them detailed notes on how to achieve their dream job. Rikka takes offense in what Yamabuki considers to be her best course of action and becomes distant. Later she starts doing mini-concerts at school and Yamabuki, touched by this; learns to play and instrument and they make paces by playing together (total disaster). He insist that he did not feel nervous in the slightest, but an absolute godlike frame comes after:
F7hhzGPXgAA8lgo

is it just me or one of Rikka's eyes got intentionally blocked by the author for some reason, feels like she's special

Dex-chan lover
Hilarious to see the MC lecture the girls about them not locking the door

Users who are viewing this thread