Tune In to the Midnight Heart

Dex-chan lover
Seems that the English chapters are available on other sites, but not here. Up to chapter 26 so far. It's inconvenient not being able to have all of my manga on one site, but I guess there's not much you can do.

Dex-chan lover
There's 26 chap in mangapark though. But, i guess stealing from the wouldn't be tolerate

i should’ve waited for a couple years before reading this, cuz now i’m addicted and i find myself wanting more chapters

Good, very good. The story has actually moved forward significantly in 30 chapters (with generally good pacing), which feels revolutionary after all the garbage I've been reading.

This manga is astonishing. The story and art is definitely good. Probably for me, it's the only manga that managed me to make mangadex forum account only to post this review.

The MC characteristic here executed very well (comedic-serious). It's also the same for those 4 girls developments as the story goes on.

The balancing of keep on being serious or not is also a good one here from the Main Character.

As for the current chapters by now, that's probably what makes me likes from this manga

Rating: 9.0/10
Really recommended to read!
Give it a try!

Fed-Kun's army
Should i upload the chapters in English ... From other websites to MangaDex? (Ofcourse i'll mention them)
If no one replied in a week i will start uploading the missing chapters....

Fed-Kun's army
Should i upload the chapters in English ... From other websites to MangaDex? (Ofcourse i'll mention them)

Users who are viewing this thread