Turkey's Day of Food

This is all cool and stuff but whats up with the buff people everywhere ? I mean i live in turkey but im not seeing these muscles anywhere
Other than that Turkey is not Saudi Arabia where everyone is wearing hijabs, there are people who wear tho

Group Leader
This is nice. I mean it’s Turkish propaganda probably but it’s nice.

@ That_one_hentai
was thinking the same thing about hijab. At least they dont put burka everywhere 🤣

@Phuocphuc46
How can it be Turkish propaganda if it is from japan and from a japanese?
Maybe the artist likes turkish food.
Judging by your logic, all food mangas with japanese food, is japanese propaganda.

Believe it or not the Turkish people most of the tourist see those working in the touristic areas are not originally Turkish. Only 50-65% of the population is fundamentally Turkish. About hijab, even lots of muslims here don't wear it. And about being muscular, yeah lots of muscular guys here, even I am one of them :D

Thank you for the translation

I tried Lokum before is really delicious <3

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@hebefil
Low effort troll posts are not welcome on MD. Please consider how to post more thoughtfully in the future.

Thanks,

Zeph

all turks are bishonen and bishoujos irl, it's true 😎
Also, "RAMADAN IS OVER... UUUWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH!!!!!" got me pretty hard 🤣

Power Uploader
@Vincent66 I don't understand either. There're so many culture manga in Japan, but when it comes to Turkish culture, it should be propaganda. 😂

By the way, as a Turk, this manga and its high-spirited charas really pissed of me. If you want more detailed culture manga about Turkey, I'd recommend Toruko de Watashi mo Kangaeta (this's kinda outdated tho) by Takahashi Yukari and Watashi, Ima Toruko desu by Ichikawa Raku. You can also find the mangakas on Twitter.

Users who are viewing this thread