Turned Into a Grass in the Fantasy World

Contributor
@awake1122 You read the 4-koma's he did. Some of them are pure genius. Sadly, they ended this past year, but you can still see them, and the author has a new thing called "Yōikoma". Not much there, but still funny. Sadly, the rock one is on a hiatus, but he does intend to continue it, just do not know when.

I didn't think the story could be worse than that pathetic excuse for a description, but somehow it is.

Dam, they used some advanced bedrock breaking techniques in order to go even lower than rock bottom

Honestly, at this point I think these authors are seeing what crap they can get away with at this point. So many authors dream and cry and sweat to get their creation turned into anime and manga and now some dude with a mountain for balls strolls in and says "Grass. OP. Females. Isekai."
Publisher. "Done! Give this man some money fools!"

Fed-Kun's army
I like that even the title itself is insulting to read. Like seriously, how hard is it to write one line without breaking basic grammar rules?

ok i read it to chapter 45 or something and its not that good but also not bad
but to be honest boring as fuck its a manga that makes fun of the 0815 material arts mcs but does exactly the same
like Chinese people have the choice between something new and exactly the same shit 500 times again of course they choose the same shit again

@Hounder I love "In Another world as a Rock"! That's why I considered reading this. Too bad this is meh.

Oh wait I was thinking of this one: https://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/there-was-a-time-i-got-reincarnated-as-a-rock/list?title_no=394194 But I like this new rock story you've introduced me to :)

Users who are viewing this thread