Twelfth Night

I like this manga. Thank you a lot ?
I wait the manga's continuation. Please, new chapter (43.)

This manhwa/webtoon needs more attention. I kinda want this to have an adaptation but seeing how JFBC's adaptation went, I'm really hesitant 😭

Thank you for this masterpiece I enjoyed every moment but the bittersweet ending makes me want to have more chapters 😭 You did great 👍🏼

Thank you for this . It´s very emotional but balanced and well-written story. Can only recommend.

this is a good one the secret got revealed one after one when you thought it was already finish ... just too bad for the ending .. i actually adore their brothership ...

Highly recommend!
What a Rollercoaster this was!

So underrated!! This blew my mind almost every chapter with all the twists, really kept me on the edge of my seat.

I feel the flashbacks really made me re-think everything I thought I knew as the story progressed.

A tear-jerker for sure, but such a beautiful story.

A real masterpiece, I couldn't stop reading it when I started and when the end was getting closer I slowed down... It's really a good story with drama and fine plot. Intertwined fates, secrets and love. Amazing author, I'm looking forward to her next works.

This is good.
But warning for those looking for romance. For me, the romance was very light, not satisfying enough, and not the main story.

But if you okay with it, please read this. Worth your time.

HIGHLY underrated Worth reading. If u are hesitant to read, don't be, truly a masterpiece.

This is a definite read!!! To whoever has found this series, read it. The art and coloring is absolutely beautiful. The storyline is amazing. And it’s huge on the heartache. It’s less of a romance genre, love is a theme but not the center of the story. It’s more of a drama, but not the clown drama you’ll see in romance or other stories.

This manhwa is really one of the best one I have ever read... In starting it may seem confusing but later one it has one of the awesomest plot and character development...😍😍
For me my most favourite character was WON 😘😘😘😍😍...
Though I really loved his character but I cried too for him at the end,.....
I WOULD REALLY RECOMMEND THIS MANHWA TO EVERYONE...IT IS AWSOMEST. 😘😘😘😘
But I really hoped that won could have the happiest ending too💑..
But still hats off to the writer and artist for this AWSOMEST story and really beautiful drawings😍😍

Users who are viewing this thread