Twilight Scans

@GrimReaper007 i get this when yring to go to yalls site. "We're sorry, you are not allowed to proceed

Your request looks suspiciously similar to automated requests from spam posting software or it has been denied by a security policy configured by the website administrator.

If you believe you should be able to perform this request, please let us know." its completely random i get that i can click next chapter and that pops up

Group Leader
@mageexia Really Sorry about that there are Bot Spam going on our site So i have to Increase the security For time being , to solve your issue First you need to close that tab and go back to site again it will let you pass, try 2 times it will let you pass if you still can't pass pls contact me on twilight discord server Again Really Sorry About that.

Group Leader
@mageexia Really Sorry about that there are Bot Spam going on our site So i have to Increase the security For time being , to solve your issue First you need to close that tab and go back to site again it will let you pass, try 2 times it will let you pass if you still can't pass pls contact me on twilight discord server Again Really Sorry About that.

lol i wanted to read chapter of I Was Born as the Demon Lord's Daughter and The Blood Princess and the Knight early but i cant get into the site welp

@GrimReaper007 this is the full message/page
403 Access Forbidden
We're sorry, you are not allowed to proceed

Your request looks suspiciously similar to automated requests from spam posting software or it has been denied by a security policy configured by the website administrator.

If you believe you should be able to perform this request, please let us know.

RID: IIH0QJV9TAMY2PNE6H3O8SJD

Users who are viewing this thread