Twins in Agony - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Empathy

Dex-chan lover
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Thanks for the update btw <3

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

Damn, that cliff hanger. This story is trying to make as much drama as it can, I won't be surprised if someone ends up dead in this story though that's not preferable. Still would be interesting to read though.

Dex-chan lover
I have so hard time to tell them apart lol. I'm not a fan of drama, so I probably will stop reading soon

I'm kinda lost at this point. I figure it won't be too long until this wraps up. I'll have to reread the whole thing then.

Fed-Kun's army
@JianNg
Basically, Ako was using Sensei to separate herself from her twin, but somewhere down the line, Sensei began to legitamitely fall for Ako due to her own insecurities, which is probably something Ako wasn't expecting. In other words, Ako doesn't really love her, but she loves Ako.

Dex-chan lover
@Xari interesting point. Let me share my own point about this:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Thanks for the translation.

Her confession makes zero sense , teacher behaves retarded too , and the pacing is off , feels like it will be over soon. This is just one bait and cliffhanger after another with a boring solution. Iam a little disappointed, premise was good but there is zero suspense when they act so dumb. /rant over :,)

Dex-chan lover
Yes, AAA indeed. Still, the idea that Ako was just using the teacher to distance herself from Komachi does give for a happy ending for both twins together.

Fed-Kun's army
Ffs, couldn't she be happy with the teacher and her sister with their best friend?
It would make a lot more sense and they could move on knowing that they are different but still can be happy

Anyways, thank you so much for the chapter πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

What the fuck was this episode.
So the short haired one was in reality in love with her sister and not the teacher?
They throw the word love non stop here , so in the end the teacher fell for her student? What about the friend? She loves both as a sister or more , WHY , WHY?

Aggregator gang
Let's go to the charts:

Ako - loves Komachi (maybe?) but is scared of the future and wants to get away ... also, probably the incest thing, but twins are weird
Komachi - cray cray
Yuki - loves both (?) the sisters, but I believe leans more towards Komachi
Maki-sensei - started out trying to do the right thing, but is going into self-destruct mode thinking she's in love with Ako because fuck it, why does she always have to be the good girl
Volleyball-sensei - interested in Maki (probably) but also sees what's about to happen and is trying to stop her from ruining her life (only fully sane character so far)

If I were to make a guess, I'd say one of these characters ends up dead (my money's on one of the twins - Komachi, probably, since she's a cutter now) and probably Maki getting kicked out of her job.

Dex-chan lover
So... are ANY of our protagonists likable?

Drama is fun but I have to be able to like any of these edgelords to care. XD

Users who are viewing this thread