Twins in Agony - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Tailored Words

Im sorry my dirty thoughts im soo soooooo sorry for my dirty thoughts i ofrgot on what chap did i write it im really sorry

We just here for the sake of finishing what I started several months ago, the story lost me a good while ago

Dex-chan lover
Every new chapter I feel like I have to reread it all over because of how forgettable this is.

Fed-Kun's army
i’ll probably reread this when it’s near done because i forgot everything about this story like who tf are these new characters on god

Dex-chan lover
I'm in the group who need to re-read the previous chapters to understand this story. 😐

Aggregator gang
I do not need to reread all the chapters. I did however reread the previous chapter to make sure I had full context for this one.

Aggregator gang
very forgettable chapter/story, the fact that maki just changed overnight itself is one thing, but leaving almost all other problems (like wtf, sh just decided to start dating her twin and nobody else is against that shit?) not really solved is the elephant in the room. I hope the author makes better stuff after learning from this one.
btw, thanks for the TL!

Users who are viewing this thread