Twins in Agony

incest yuri cucking a guy? why has this not been translated into english yet? orz

https://anilist.co/manga/115254/Futago-Wazurai/
Well here's link of anilist. If anyone want to update their list

Group Leader
@yurirei
Different groups. Aoi Shoujo Scan translates from the available Spanish translations of the chapters, while /u/ Scanlations translates from the original Japanese release.
EDIT: There's also no tankoubon release for this series yet, so there shouldn't be any volume numbers, as per site rules.

Group Leader
@afkeroge
I see, so like in a while you're going to release the chapters before us, then all our efforts can go out of the window... I see.
I mean, it's not like we're getting paid and we don't have the absolute property over the translation, but don't you think it would have been nicer to ask us to translate it into English since we're already doing it?
It's a bit rude I think.

So I guess I'm going ahead and tell the readers who followed ours releases until now, I'm going to update until they catch up with us, then since they have a Japanese translator, they're probably going to be faster than us. When it will happen maybe I'm going to post our translation only on our official FB page, it's meaningless to post it here, thank you 😕

Group Leader
@Sha-tan
I don't recall there ever being a rule that people have to ask to translate chapters, especially if the available translations are full of mistakes, yes? You should know by now that 4chan is not known for its compassion. You can absolutely continue to post your translations here. It's not against the rules, and nobody's stopping you.

As for me, I don't care about being polite. I care about being accurate and correct. Double translation means double the language barriers you have to cross, and it honestly shows in your translation, no offense. I wasn't planning to translate this myself, but I don't want a perfectly good manga to be voted down the drain because people rate the translation instead of the underlying work that they couldn't even understand in the first place.

Group Leader
@afkeroge
I perfectly know about the level of my translation and I don't have any problem in saying your translation and work is better than ours.
And I'm not saying it's a rule to ask people, it's just being polite. I didn't like to see you post suddenly a new chapter and spitting on our translation. It's definitely not the best, but we worked hard to bring people something that until few weeks ago, it wasn't even available in English.
So yeah, I'm not saying you should have asked permission, but you could have just written to me something like "hey just want to inform you we want to post this manga with a better translation, ok?"
And yeah maybe I would have felt sad anyway, but at least I would have known.

I really hope in the future than no one else will do that to the hard work me and my friend do, or else I won't enjoy this anymore. I just want to bring you guys manga that no one else brought to you. I always asked permission to the Spanish groups before taking their translations and I will always respect other groups

Users who are viewing this thread