Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita - Ch. 66 - In the Crystal Cage

I don’t remember this from the WN,
didn’t this meeting happen on the beastmen continent? Was this changed in the LN or is my memory just bad?
yeah your correct but i think the manga followed the LN not the WN so the story its more refined and has alot added story like the pirate arc are longer and adding the story of pirate rebellion etc

I don't like her. Never a fan of stuck-up characters pretending to be hot shit but the story writes them as "endearing" people.
she's a tsundere though not an actual stuckup at least on the wn along the way she stop her stuck up act

Double-page supporter
In the swamp area: are those pigagators or hogodiles? I can never tell the difference.

Dex-chan lover
So it wasn’t my memory that was bad and she’s been introduced far earlier than in the novels. Can’t say I like this change(even though I like the character), as there’s already too much going on in this arc. Taking content from future arc to drag this one out is a weird choice.

Dex-chan lover
This new girl seems cute, but she's got nothing on our little Franny-poo :hearts:

Dex-chan lover
I've never touched the Light Novel but she seems nice. I like her so far.

Dex-chan lover
This character appears way later, LN 8 in think(We r at LN 4rn), after Fran has underwent drastic changes. She's is on par with Fran at that stage(i.e, Freaking powerful kid prodigy). So I donno whats the point of bringing her here.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
For this arc I've mostly heard complaints about it just being a filler cooking arc that doesn't have anything to do with the real story, and now people complain when they give it more meaning by adding other characters who're going to be important later. :LOL:

To the lady with glasses.
One word: Bra
If you read the word "bra" in Swedish it means "good".

Dex-chan lover
The hell is this shit? Mangaka does their damnedest to turn the story adaptation into their own fanfic now?
Why the characters we meet in LN volume 8 appear here, during the cooking arc of the volume 4?
Quite the change and not exactly welcome.
I think it might work pretty well, if the mangaka plays his cards right. And Maruyama-sensei seems to have enough experience with manga to make it work.
For this arc I've mostly heard complaints about it just being a filler cooking arc that doesn't have anything to do with the real story, and now people complain when they give it more meaning by adding other characters who're going to be important later. :LOL:
It seems a filler arc for manga-only readers. But for those who read the novel (either version), this arc has its place in the overall narrative.
I don't like her. Never a fan of stuck-up characters pretending to be hot shit but the story writes them as "endearing" people.
I guess she feels the pressure of her family name, and thinks the best way to deal with it is to be strong.

Dex-chan lover
It seems a filler arc for manga-only readers. But for those who read the novel (either version), this arc has its place in the overall narrative.
That's often the case. Not knowing what something leads to. Although I'm a manga-only reader, and I don't have a problem with it.

Dex-chan lover
Why complain about a cute girl character showing up in a manga?
She deserves pat pats, not kicking out.

Users who are viewing this thread