Twins in Agony

Group Leader
@Sha-tan
So where exactly did I "spit on" your translations? Pointing out mistakes should be done so people don't get confused. If that's enough to break your spirit, then I really don't know what else to tell you. Besides, the mistakes I was mentioning weren't even yours, it was the Spanish TL's mistake.

As for messaging you about posting translations: Are. You. Serious!? I can't believe I just read that. What? You think you're entitled to people letting you know what they want to do with their lives? Please. Neither of us owns the right to translate this, or any other manga. Don't act like you do.

Group Leader
@afkeroge
Listen, I'm already tired, I'll just end this.
You don't even understand when I write. I said I don't have the property of anything. And you don't have to ask permission to me, I just said it would have been more polite of you to just send me a message, telling me you were also starting the translation....like you know a heads up?
Because I'm sure you already know, but once you catch up and you'll release faster than us, our project can just go in the trash, because no one will read our translation anymore. So you know, at least I would have told my other team member in advance.
oh and I'm not the only one. This happened to another translation group (I'm not saying names) where another team just went and translated the manga without asking them, when they are still absolutely active. Not only the team got pissed, but also the readers who criticized the new group.
Anyway do whatever you want, like I said I don't own anything, I was just saying you should have let me know in advance, that's it.
Like I said before I'm going to update until you catch up, then I'll probably just post the chapters on our FB page or post here anyway when I have the time, without any rush

Dex-chan lover
Damn this drama is a top notch i like it, the way each chapter make me feel anxious is so good

I love when a manga where the MC is falling into the despair, just like the title said so "Twins in Agony"

Muahahah this manga Dorama is on fire yo, 2 hawt.

After read 5 chapter now i became something a Maso of myself you know.

This manga is making me anxious. Somehow, it has a dark theme on it.. but I want to keep reading it.

I came to read this because I thought that it was a Yuri incest, BUT WHY DO I GOT A DARK DEPRESSING THEME. ITS MAKING ME ANXIOUS.

Dex-chan lover
Can we get an “incest” tag so I can filter this from my Updated feed?

Dex-chan lover
@Sangoruga
Turns out I already did that back when I made my account, but not enough people use it, so every so often I’ll look in updates for new stuff and there will be this flood of it in one day so I forgot I’d done it.

Is it just so part and parcel to manga that people don’t think it’s worth tagging???

Dex-chan lover
Turns out everybody is kind of insane, which is actually a pretty compelling story. I'd probably be worse than all of them if I didn't inhibit the oodles of sick thoughts I kinda feel like acting upon, though, and probably everyone would have at least one character in here they relate to in that way, so it does kinda work just on a normal level too.

Oh, also, this definitely needs the psychological tag.

dang I just came for some incest yuri not teacher x student, bestfriend x bestfriends, sister x sister and teacher x teacher. They literally put every single kind of ship possible in this for a school setting lol. Still gonna keep reading though since it does seem pretty interesting

maybe a little over the top, but still the story is actually kinda elaborated and the yuri thing is more like a bait it seems

Completed in 10 chapters ? I thought the story had for a few more 🤔

Seems like this got axed early because the pacing is just utter crap and nothing is of consequence.

Users who are viewing this thread