Twinstar Cyclone Runaway - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Height Doesn't Matter, Right?

Dex-chan lover
You are prompt to accept anything, just because it's happening in the future ? For me, I need explanation, and even more if it's happening in the future.
Bc its not crazy to expect it, like the other comment said, things not always get better, specially when a big tragedy is implied like here when its basically said that there are less "countries" than before. Knowledge, lives and technology were probably lost.

But that is looking too deep into things, we need to wait and see.

I"m interested to see where things go from here! Also, to both yall in comments and the girls in the manga: Kiss~!!

Dex-chan lover
WTF ! So having spaceships to travel through planets in the solar system that completely possible but ending heteronormativity and having other way to procreate it's a no way ! Even now we have medically assisted procreation, and you only need sperm and ovule, no need to go through all the dick in a vagina and waiting for the best moment when your wife/lover have the higher chance to get pregnant. We can even clone and view and change the DNA of living organic to reduce diseases and malformation. GOD, we even have some studies who show that we can make babies with two ovules ! Why can't they manage to do something with all the knowledge they gather through all these years !
If heteronormativity is still a thing, it's simply that some people are gaining something through it. That's it !
you still need a small gamete and a large gamete, and only males produce small gametes while only females produce large gametes as most if not all attempts to create non-normal babies have proven to have large amounts of defects and cannot be trusted to live a full life without spreading serious genetic defects down the descendants, even artificial insemination (what you are referring to) has serious risks associated with contamination and degradation of the gametes

you are scientifically wrong and relying on clickbait science that proclaims comparable BS such as "we can breath underwater by shoving a piece of silicone into our mouths" not the reality of what we have, what the world does, and the extent of what we can confirm to know over what we think we know

Fed-Kun's army
i think it's really neat how the fishers also find mate like migratory fishes. they go to a certain place then find a partner there. very fitting.

Users who are viewing this thread