Twisted Hel Scans

Contributor
Thank you for working on Wakui Ken's stuff, hope y'all get to finish Sekisei Inko.

Thanks for working on Tokyo Revengers, it's so interesting and I'm glad it's getting scanlated! We even had two chapters released today too, it's a great new year gift to all readers!

would you consider picking up Shinjuku Swan?
same author as Tokyo Revengers
the guy who scanlated it before stopped out of nowhere

Group Leader
@minearm We have actually considered it, but it's a long series and we don't want to half ass it. I also want to read more of it! haha. We will probably pick it up sometime, but it could be this year or... further along the line. We would like to finish some projects before engaging in so many chapters haha.

@usha That's nice to hear, any hope is better than none, thanks for considering it even if it can take a while before you decide

Thank you so much for picking up Shinjuku Swan, had lost hope after 2 years
did Tokyo Revengers get you interested?

Group Leader
@minearm We already knew Wakui Ken before Tokyo Revengers had even started. We read what it was about and decided to pick that one up aswell. The moment we werent disappointed we decided to check his stuff. So I'd say Wakui Ken had us interested before Tokyo Revengers x).

Dex-chan lover
thanks for translating Sekisei Inko! Just found that manga thanks to your update and it looks good.

Group Leader
@Rabita022 We have not! It's actually a bit complex so it takes longer to get ready, the next chapter is on the works so it should be ready soon-ish

Aggregator gang
Oh kawaii @Usha -chan, alrighty take all the time you want to complete it. As long as you don’t decide to drop it :”) it hurts when someone drops some series. I thought Of becoming a manga contributor In near future, no manga will be left... spread the LOVE!!

Users who are viewing this thread