Twitter Plays a Visual Novel - Ch. 7

I wonder what they picked I would pick 1 for obvious reason ;P 2 is the safest choice while three is the most risky considering the situation he is in

Dex-chan lover
Izumo soba is really good. I mean it’s soba, it’s not fancy, but it’s good.
This is set in Izumo / Matsue area which is probably just where the author lives but is a cool part of the country. One of the pre-Yamato kingdoms was centered there. Lots of important old shrines and legends.
And — fittingly for this series, which is why I mention it at all — people around there are noticeably more superstitious (just a couple years ago some guy got scolded by police for making ushi-no-toki-mairi!)

Dex-chan lover
Let's see

Beach is safe
Downtown feels like something weird will happen
Hiking considering wtf happened so far will trigger some crazy shit

Let's go hiking folks

Aggregator gang
Since it is revealed FL is some kind of stalker/possible yandere:

Beach is nice but if MC gawk at other women -> Bad End.

Downtown’s “bad guys” encounter event will probably reveal FL possible “crazy” tendencies leading to MC being more aware of her. Relationship turns bitter -> Bad End.

Hiking is probably the safest route since the two will be alone together without outside interference. Possible cabin development.

Double-page supporter
Downtown, can't catch you if you outrun her, and you won't get distracted by her assets and think a little too slowly,

hiking's just asking for trouble

go hiking so you can finally die as she goes batshit crazy on you. good way to go out dying to a cute girl

Users who are viewing this thread