Two People - Ch. 5

Thanks for the update!

I get a feeling that the master at night is the prince she's looking for during the day. As for the master of the day I think it's going to be the prince's fiancée. He's been in hiding and avoiding her trying to break off the engagement and so she needs to find him. Also if this was this case it would make the story rather interesting and complicated as it would put the MC in the middle of her masters' conflicting goals.

Sorry I won't make a big comment, but I just want to say I am enjoying the story. It's different from everything I am current reading, the art is very beautiful and the plot/characters are interesting.
I wonder how much supernatural will be present in the story 🤔

Thank you for the chapter! I see you need a proofreader... That's the only thing I'm good at, so I'll apply!

@Aeriandra thats a really good theory I was thinking along that line as well, but didnt think as far as the fiancee. it would be cool if thats how it goes

Ch6 ?
https://hohotoon14.com/webtoon/245867?toon=%EC%9D%BC%EB%B0%98%EC%9B%B9%ED%88%B0

Dex-chan lover
@Aeriandra : Or one of the weirdest case of Malicious Compliance.

To day master - I've found the prince, but I'm your rival so why should I help you.
To night master - Would you kindly shape up or I'll challenge your fiancee to a cat fight at this location.

Thank you for the new chapters 💕 This series is still very interesting so far.

The butler behaves rather suspiciously imo...

Users who are viewing this thread