Tying the Knot with an Amagami Sister - Vol. 12 Ch. 103 - Three Paths Forward (11)

Dex-chan lover
Damn, who hurt her? Insulting someone's laugh is really fucked up; they're laughing because they're genuinely happy and you tell them that expressing their joy is 'vulgar' and 'ungraceful'? Talk about abusive. No wonder Yae didn't want to go back home for so long; she can't even be happy in peace.

On another note, looks like we're getting a harem ending. Would be happy to see 3 "what-if" endings, 1 for each girl, but after this I'd be very surprised if Uryu picks a single one at all (though I would love to be proven wrong). Also can't forget about best girl Mahiro; she seemed to have a doki-doki moment a few chapters back when Uryu told her he'd make her happy as well.

As always, thanks for the TL!

Dex-chan lover
8198accc86b140a43769137fd2b0328a7d80e1fdd37c59a3ac78c531cac5335a.jpg

Dex-chan lover
well from their fox deity mom she could pull the harem ending with the power of fantasy, or at least the 3 futures for each girl

Dex-chan lover
After the absolutely dreadful ending to Kanojo no Kanojo I have to say harem endings look less and less fun by the minute

Dex-chan lover
Mom really pulled the 'Did I just catch you having fun?'

Dex-chan lover
If laughing is vulgar and ungraceful, then being unable to laugh is pitiful. Check your fucking privilege.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter.
One side note: Would you consider to change "sanctuary" back into "shrine". I think it's more fitting and the former translations had it like that. Other than that you do an amazing job!

Btw. her Mom pissed me off her comment. Laughing girls are the best thing there is. She may be pretty too but her sour face turns me off.

Users who are viewing this thread